- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
- To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
- I will strive to produce nothing but first-class workmanship.
- I will take advantage of every opportunity to increase my knowledge/skills concerning the work I am doing.
- I will dedicate myself to lifelong learning.
- I will use only those materials that are proven to be safe and recommended by the manufacturer.
- I will recommend to an owner only that work on the vehicle which I believe to be necessary.
- I will treat an owner’s vehicle as I would my own.
- I will attempt to correct any honest mistake made by another technician, without damaging the reputation of that person or their business.
- I will conduct myself so as to maintain and increase the public respect for all ASE-certified technicians.
- I will practice Service Integrity, which means that to the best of my ability I will always >work for the best interest of the owner, my employer and myself.
Paintless Dent Repair
- The Ding Bat www.thedingbat.net
- Artistic Auto Body www.artistic-autobody.com
Detailing, Headlight lens restoration, body & paint
- Ace Car Reconditioning www.acecars.net
Upholstery & Convertible tops
- Beaverton Auto Upholstery www.beavertonautoupholstery.com
- Highline Customs www.highlinecustoms.com
- Excel Glass 503-936-0828
Vinyl Car wrap/graphics
- PDX Wraps www.pdxwraps.com
- Surgeline Tuning www.surgeline.com
- Musicar Northwest www.musicarnw.com
- TufCoat www.tufcoat.com
- Lake Grove Wellness www.lakegrovewellness.org